Terms and Conditions
By using our website
you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of use.
- All information, descriptions, pictures and drawings on this website are as accurate as possible but may not relate to a specific part.
- Whilst we make every effort to provide accurate information, it is the customer’s responsibility to check that parts are correct for their vehicle, year and model before fitting.
- We highly recommend that you do not book holidays, shows, MOT’s or garage time with your mechanic until parts are received and checked, (in the event of parts arriving damaged and or incorrectly ordered) to allow for replacements to be sent out to avoid cancellations and re-booking fees you may incur.
- Cool Air will not refund any costs incurred due to damaged or late delivery.
Special Offers, Sales
- Special Offers cannot be used in conjunction or combined with any other
discounts, promotions or sales
- All special offers, discounts or sales are limited to stock
- Cool Air (GB) Ltd. reserves the right to end, withdraw or discontinue a
part on special offer, sale or promotion at any time.
- All goods remain the property of Cool Air (GB) Ltd until paid in full.
- Cool Air (GB) Ltd. reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts and any costs involved with collection of debts owed where overdue.
Damages + Shortages:
- Goods damaged in transit must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- Shortages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- Courier deliveries if delayed or where multiple delivery attempts are made, must be tracked and reported within 7 days of despatch.
- International deliveries sent at the customer’s request with standard Royal Mail are not insured or trackable and will not be replaced or refunded if go missing or damaged in transit.
- International orders may be subject to import duties, levies or taxes
upon importation to your country. Cool Air (GB) Ltd is not responsible for any
additional charges incurred and should be investigated before placing an order.
- Any international orders that are returned to us as undeliverable due to
non payment of import duties, levies or taxes will not be refunded or replaced.
- If FREE SHIPPING was provided on the original order and the returned part(s) mean that your original order now falls below the FREE SHIPPING limit, the cost of postage will be deducted from your refund/credit note.
- Customers must inform Cool Air (GB) Ltd if they wish to return an item and be issued a return number. Any goods returned without an issued return number will be subject to a delay in processing.
- Items should be packed in such a way as to protect them in transit (using the original box and packaging materials).
- Any goods modified, painted or re engineered cannot be returned.
- Customers are required to meet all postal or carriage costs incurred in returning unwanted items, but will be fully refunded for the price of the goods themselves.
- Customers will only be reimbursed for costs incurred returning faulty or defective items only when using standard First Class Royal Mail rate, any extra expense incurred using express, insured, signed or tracked services will not be refunded.
- Returns are not possible on tools, electrical goods, engine crankcase bearings after fitting including test fitting and special order goods (unless found to be faulty)
Parts No Longer
Required or Unwanted Goods:
- Unwanted goods returned after 30 days are subject to a 20% handling charge, no exceptions.
- No unwanted goods can be returned after 90 days.
Special Order Parts:
- Special Order parts may be subject to a non-refundable deposit or full payment up front at the time of the order being placed.
- Special Order parts that are custom made to your specification (including interiors, engines and gearboxes) are non returnable unless deemed faulty within 7 days.
International Bank Transfer:
- If paying by an international bank transfer, all transfer fees must be paid by the payer, the full amount must be received or the order/goods will not be released. In the event an international bank transfer refund is required, a £20 transfer fee will be deducted from the transfer total.
- All goods are sold under warranty in accordance with the manufacturer
terms and conditions. Any goods deemed defective by the manufacturer will be
refunded or credited in full at our discretion.
- If a warranty claim is required Cool Air (GB) Ltd must be notified in writing or verbally immediately and the claimant must provide full documentation of the fault or issue with the goods, including photographs and independent engineers report.
- Under no circumstances will we accept liability for consequential loss or damage to pay for any repairs or alterations without priot authorisation.
- Parts sold by Cool Air (GB) Ltd are supplied for use on applicable road going vehicles. There is no warranty offered or implied on parts purchased and fitted to non-road going vehicles such as Aircraft.
Distance Selling Regulations
- All goods are sold in accordance with Distance Selling Regulations
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website for a refund. This does not apply to special order items that have been made to your specification. To cancel, you must contact us within seven working days of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item(s) whilst they are in your possession and they must be returned unused and in the condition and packaging in which they were received.