Website, Marketing + Sales
- Job Role: Website, Marketing and Sales
- Cars Owned: Renault 5 (Second Gen), Rover 200 (R8), Lancia Delta GT, Chevrolet Nova (Third Gen), Chevrolet El Camino (Third Gen), Datsun 720 King Cab, Dodge Shadow, Dodge Ram (Second Gen), Acura Integra, 1977 VW Baywindow Twin Slider Panel Van, 1980 Aircooled Type25/T3 Autosleeper, 2 x Mk3 VW Polo, 2 x Mk3 VW Golf Estates, Audi A4 Avant Sport, VW LT35 Adventura Coachbuilt, 1980 Porsche 924 Lux, Lots of motorcycles
- The car I learnt to drive in: 1985 Peugeot 305 GL Estate
- My first car:1970 Land Rover Series 2A
- Favourite Film: Star Wars – A New Hope
- Favourite Music Album: Metallica – Ride the Lightning
- Favourite Food: Mexican
- Car you have always wanted to own: 1951 Crotch Cooler Beetle
- Most Hated Thing: Middle Lane Drivers
“I’ve been into VW’s for many years and have owned both aircooled Beetles and Buses, watercooled Golfs and Audis, also several American marques when I lived in the USA for over 10 years.
I met my wife Helena at the VW show “Volksfest Wales” 15 years ago.
My current fleet includes:
- 1985 T3/T25 Karmann Gipsy
- 1971 1300 Beetle
- 1980 Porsche 924 Lux
- 2013 4×4 Skoda Yeti
I have been part of the Cool Air Team for almost 14 years, since 2006.
My main hobby and other passion outside of VW’s is Clay Pigeon Shooting and I spend most weekends taking part in competitions”