Terms and Conditions
- All pictures and drawings on this website are general and may not relate to a specific part.
- All goods remain the property of Cool Air (GB) Ltd until paid in full.
- Goods damaged in transit and shortages must be notified as soon as possible after delivery.
- The customer must meet the cost of carriage to return correctly supplied goods.
- Unwanted goods returned after 30 days are subject to a 20% handling charge.
- No unwanted goods can be returned after 90 days.
- ‘Special Order’ parts may be subject to a non-refundable deposit at the time of the order being placed.
- Returns are not possible on tools, electrical goods after fitting (unless found to be faulty) or ‘special order’ goods.
- NOTE: If parts are ordered on our website to take advantage of our free delivery, then if parts are returned to us for a refund the amount refunded will be less the amount of our standard postage charge.
- Whilst we make every effort to provide accurate information, it is the customers responsibility to check that parts are correct for their vehicle before fitting.
- We highly recommend not to book holidays, shows, MOT's or garage time with your mechanic until parts are received and checked, in the event of parts arriving damaged and or incorrectly ordered, to allow for replacements to be sent out to avoid cancellations and re-booking fees you may incur. We do not refund any costs arriving from late delivery.
- All goods are sold in accordance with Distance Selling Regulations
Distance Selling Regulations
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website for a refund. This does not apply to special order items that have been made to your specification.
To cancel, you must contact us within seven working days of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item(s) whilst they are in your possession and they must be returned unused and in the condition in which they were received.
Items should be packed in such a way as to protect them in transit (eg: using the original box and packaging materials). Please note: customers are required to meet the postal/carriage costs incurred in returning unwanted items, but will be fully refunded for the price of the goods themselves.